CLICK BUY NOW FOR UPDATED PRICE (as of May 09,2021 04:01:35 UTC – Details)
How to install? (No tool installation required)
1. Rolling Brush: Open the rolling brush protection cover, align the interface and install directly.
2. Filter: Open the trash bin, remove filter by grasping the white tab.
3. Side Brush: Attach side brushes to the bottom of robot by pressing a brush into each slot.
Emptying Robot’s Bin
1. Press bin release button to remove the bin.
2. Open bin’s door to empty it.
Cleaning Robot’s Filter
1. Remove filter by grasping the white tab.
2. Shake off debris by tapping the filter against your trash container.
Cleaning Robot’s Rolling Brush, Side Brush, Swivel Wheel
1. Take out the rolling brush, clean the vacuuming aisle by a cloth.
2. Clean the rolling brush. Cut down the hair winded in the rolling brush with the provided cleaning tool’s knife.
3. Remove the side brush, use a cloth to remove the dust from the brush.
4. Pull out the swivel wheel, then clean the Swivel Wheel with the cleaning tool.
Clean the Sensors and Charging Pins
● To maintain the best performance, clean the drop sensors and charging pins regularly.
● Dust off the drop sensors and charging contact pins using a cloth or cleaning brush.
Includes 4 x Side Brush, 2 Sets Of High-Performance Filters and Foam Filters, 1 Rolling Brush
For a better cleaning experience, we recommend replacing the accessories every 3 months.